Professional Sports Massage: Remedial, Restorative and Relaxing
Whether you’re a serious athlete, a budding competitor or just a busy professional striving for a healthier work/life balance, sports massage has a lot to offer you. It enhances your physical, psychological and physiological health and helps you enjoy optimal wellness.
Colette Rougier is a Camelot qualified Sports and Swedish massage therapist, the hands-on specialist behind therapeutics. I understand the stresses and strains of modern life. Through a variety of options, you can enjoy the many benefits of professional massage therapy.
- Preventative sports massage: To maintain good physical health and prevent sports injuries in targeted areas of the body
- Healing sports massage: To treat injuries, reduce pain, relax muscles, break down scar tissue and speed up the recovery time
- General sports massage: To boost the immune system, detoxify the body, improve circulation, combat stress and promote relaxation
- Pre- and post event massage: To enhance targeted sports performance, reduce injury risks and decrease the recovery time
- Rehabilitative massage: To heal musculo-skeletal injuries and decrease the recovery time
- Stress-management massage: To increase oxygen flow, improve muscle elasticity, relax the nerves and reduce anxiety and depression
- Weight-loss massage: To stimulate deep circulation of blood & lymph glands, invigorate the body and stimulate digestion
- Lomi-Lomi massage: To massage the back of the body and instil a good sense of well-being
- Swedish massage: To relax the body therapeutically
- Aromatherapy massage: To relax the body holistically with soothing strokes and healing aroma oils
- Indian head massage: To stimulate pressure points in the head for general well-being
- Back, neck and shoulders: To relax stressed-out individuals, treat back pain and restore a sense of energy and vitality
- Feet and hands massage: To restore balance using a blend of Eastern barefoot and Western manual massage techniques